Had engine light. Went to Arcadia Chevrolet for service.

They alleged mass air flow sensor needed to be replaced because air filter disintegrated. I have never heard of this happening and certainly never happened to me. Charged for mass air flow sensor and cleaning. Drove car 25 miles and light came on again.

After service and attitude of service manager took vehicle to Palm Chevrolet for correction. Do not recommend Arcadia Chevrolet. Was not shown any defective parts when picking up vehicle.Service department dirty and seemed disorganized.That should have been tip-off.

Bill was approximately $500. Admittedly I gave them permission to do work but I expected proper diagnosis as they are a Chevrolet dealer.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $500. This person is overall dissatisfied with Arcadia Chevrolet Buick. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Arcadia Chevrolet Buick.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Arcadia Chevrolet Buick to other companies on our site.

Comments