Arcadia Chevrolet Buick - Service dept necessary work

Had engine light. Went to Arcadia Chevrolet for service.

They alleged mass air flow sensor needed to be replaced because air filter disintegrated. I have never heard of this happening and certainly never happened to me. Charged for mass air flow sensor and cleaning. Drove car 25 miles and light came on again.

After service and attitude of service manager took vehicle to Palm Chevrolet for correction. Do not recommend Arcadia Chevrolet. Was not shown any defective parts when picking up vehicle.Service department dirty and seemed disorganized.That should have been tip-off.

Bill was approximately $500. Admittedly I gave them permission to do work but I expected proper diagnosis as they are a Chevrolet dealer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Arcadia Chevrolet Buick Car Part Replacement.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 22, 2016.

Arcadia Chevrolet Buick - Car Review from Trujillo Alto, Puerto Rico

1.5

Terrible experience. Made an hour drive each way.

Total waste. 2 of the 3 advertised cars didn't start and 2 of the 3 had been driven over 5000 miles - not disclosed on the web ad. Dealer advertised one price on their website but they go back to MSRP when you try to buy it - total scam they get you to basically pay full price don't they get it by now that smoke and mirrors don't work?

One excuse after the other. Misleading advertising.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 12, 2015.

Comments

I went there too as a woman I felt like I was not bring dealt with on an equal footing. I'm a physician - I think I know a few things about life.

You are not truthful in these comments. I know this purchasing many vehicles from Arcadia alone.